Sunday, February 6, 2011

I been gone for a minute...


now I'm back at the jumpoff....

Hi fancy ladies...I have been busy traveling for pleasure and work (ughh)..and trying to keep my head above all of this snow.

Just wanted to check-in and say ciao!!!
a reader commented on my Spring wishlist, so I am going to update that. I've also created a Vacation/Summer wishlist..

Here we go...

SPRING LIST
- YSL Suede Tributes, black
- Zebra print espadrille pumps
- CL Fetilo mesh pumps, black
- Pearl layered necklace
- Coral necklace
- Coral blouse/sweater
- Black LS mini dress
- White patent skinny belt
- Silk blazer, blush
- Banana Republic pencil slacks, black
- Long skinny cardigan, cream BOUGHT
- Camel suede ankle boots BOUGHT
- Ponte pants, black & grey BOUGHT
- Gold statement earrings BOUGHT
- Silk blazer, cream BOUGHT


VACATION/SUMMER LIST
- New bikini
- Coral waterproof watch
- Bronze statement earrings
- Flat jeweled sandals
- White linen shorts
- Navy blue linen shorts
- House of Harlow Veronika woven wedges
- CL Jean Paul patent wedges, red
- CL leopard wedges sandals
- Nude strapless jumpsuit BOUGHT
- Sexy Camel cut out dress BOUGHT
- CL Jean Paul patent wedges, cream BOUGHT
- Camilla Skovgaard suede wedge mule, ash BOUGHT
- Gold hoops BOUGHT
- Black straw fedora hat ($15 at Payless) BOUGHT
- Blue straw fedora hat ($15 at Payless) BOUGHT
- Brown straw fedora hat ($15 at Payless) BOUGHT

It's been tough, but have also stayed within my 6 month shopping budget, while managing to pick up a few cute pieces and cross some items off these same wishlists.













I promise --I'm going to begin posting regularly soon with my outfit of the weeks, spring finds, vacation outfits (my latest obsession)..

Enjoy your Superbowl Sunday!!!

Stay fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment