Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fancy Obsessions: Printed pants

Happy Sunday, Fancy Ladies!!!

Today I'm obsessing over my latest craze: printed pants...

I love them in silk or a flowy material, tapered or cropped...

Can't you just picture them in the spring with a coordinating blazer & silk tank OR a plain old white LS button down shirt and sexy bright colored high heel peeptoes. Or during a lusty summer evening on an island with a basic lycra tank, the highest, sexiest red sandals you own and bold statement earrings? I do, hence my latest obsession....

I know they appear challenging to wear because, for most women, their lower half is their "troubled" area (me too) and we've been told to stick to solid colors for that area. BUT I think, with the proper fit and balance AND great fancy confidence, these can work for almost everybody and every body shape.

Here's a few on the list that I need to narrow down (or do I?)

SASS & BIDE THE MAN SILK CREPE PANTS

MOTEL LEOPARD PRINT PANTS

CHEAP MONDAY SHEER PANTS

MATTHEW WILLIAMSON PALM PRINT COTTON HAREM PANTS


ASOS AFRICA PRINT TAPERED PANTS



Keep it Fancy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment