Sunday, October 30, 2011

Modeling Pic - Fancy@Work Week of Oct 23rd

I usually post my Outfits of the Week laid out because I pick them out on Sundays and execute during the week, rarely having time to stop and *click* during the week.

BUT due to your requests, I am going to try to snap pics of a few of my outfits during the week to show how they look on.

In other news, Miss Fancy is officially re-branding Outfits of the week to Fancy@Work..because, after all, these are my looks for work so they should be named accordingly, right?

Tuesday 10/25/11 : Lace beige jacket (Random Store on 6th Ave & 40th Street), Beige sleeveless shirt with detail at neck and pearl buttons (Ann Taylor - Fall '10), Black wool mini skirt (Forever 21), Black opaque tights (Target), Black heeled lace up ankle boots (Joan and David), Leather wrap around watch with black chain detail (La Mer)

Close up of boots
Close up of jacket lace and shirt buttons

Close up of watch

Here is how it looks all together!


No comments:

Post a Comment