Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Motivation and Fancy Outfits - Week of Oct 23

I miss you guys!

I know a bunch of you lurk, but are not following yet ~sad face~

If you like Oh You Fancy , then please be sure to sign up/follow me so you can get all the notifications for FB, Twitter and the new fabulously, fancy website: www.ArtOfFancy.com.

Now that that's out of the way --back to fashion!

I love the change in seasons, but when it starts getting cold --it takes me a minute to get used to that morning chill! I tend to put an extra bit of energy into my Fall/Winter looks because I need some motivation to get out of bed in the mornings. Plus, it's a challenge for me to look fancy when I want to wrap up in a Snuggie.

So here are this week's Fancy Outfits! Which one is your fave?


Fancy Outfits - Week of Oct 23rd

Tuesday 10/25/11 : Lace beige jacket (Random Store on 6th Ave & 40th Street), Beige sleeveless shirt with detail at neck and pearl buttons (Ann Taylor - Fall '10), Black wool mini skirt (Forever 21), Black opaque tights (Target), Black heeled lace up ankle boots (Joan and David), Leather wrap around watch with black chain detail (La Mer)

Close up of boots
Close up of jacket lace and shirt buttons

Close up of watch


Wednesday 10/26/11 : Short sleeve oatmeal turtleneck (Zara), Brown faux leather pleated knee length skirt (Forever 21), Python pumps (Christian Louboutin Twistochat), Tiger head enamel watch/ bracelet (Kenneth Jay Lane), 2 rings worn on one finger (some random vintage store)


Close up of watch/bracelet

Close up of rings


Thursday 10/27/11 : White Long Sleeve shirt, sleeves rolled up (Ann Taylor), Grey jumpsuit (Asos), Black Patent belt (Unknown - I think it came with a pants), Black & white patent Spectator pumps (YSL) Zebra head enamel bracelet (Ebay, non-designer), Black ceramic Watch (Rado)


Close of watch and enamel bracelet


Follow me at Twitter @ArtOfFancy for daily #AOFTips!

Until next time..Keep It Fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment