Sunday, October 30, 2011

I tend to OD and Fancy@Work - Week of Oct 31

This week I have begun tweeting (Follow me @ArtOfBeingFancy) and I love it! I love reading other fashionista's tips and being able to contribute some of my own (search #AobFTips).

I have been tweeting every day (OD) and one of the tips I tweeted was #AOBFTip: Create instant Fancy by adding a colorful broach to your coat or jacket!

I have a quickly growing arsenal of broaches:

As I update my #fancycoatbroachparty, I'll keep on posting the pictures to keep you inspired! Of course, I tend to OD, so here is my take on adding fancy with not one, but two broaches.
Coat: Ann Taylor beige tweed coat. Broaches: Red suede and leather flower, Camel enamel English Bulldog broach



In honor of Halloween (and to increase Team Morale) everyone has to wear orange and/or a mask on Monday. I have not decided what mask I am going to wear, but I will wear orange (since it is one of favorite colors!)

Fancy@Work - Week of Oct 31

Monday 10/31 - Orange silk LS shirt from Zara, black high-waist pants from Zara, beige lightweight cardigan from unknown, Snake print bracelet from Ann Taylor, snake print Louboutin Twistochat



Close up of bracelet


Close up of shoes


Tuesday 11/31 - Burgundy cotton turtleneck from Zara, beige tweed skirt from The Limited, Cream sleeveless beige sweater from unknown, delicate brown & gold necklace and earrings from Ann Taylor, brown opaque tights - not shown, brown & white Penny loafer style platform pumps - not shown

close up of tweed skirt and jewelry


Wednesday 11/2 - I'm one the fence about this day...

Option 1: Black sheer polka dot shirt from Forever21, Black v neck sweater from Barami, black leather pleated skirt from unknown (custom made), black opaque tights - not shown, black suede & patent leather lace up ankle boots from Joan & David - not shown

Option 2: Red sleeveless shift dress with ruffle from Calvin Klein, black opaque tights, Leopard ponyhair Louboutin Dahlia boots.

Thursday 11/3 - Long sleeve beige ruched dress from Calvin Klein, brown thigh high boots from unknown (custom made in Italy) - not shown

Friday 11/4 - Still undecided as I have plans after work..dilemmas, dilemmas...So I will have to post a modeling pic!

Which one is your favorite? Let me know!

xoxo

Miss Fancy
Make EVERY day Fancy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment