Sunday, June 26, 2011

Man Down.. & Fancy Outfits - Week of June 26

"What started out as a simple altercation
Turned into a real sticky situation
Me just thinking on the time that I'm facing
Makes me wanna cry"
Man Down, Rihanna

This song has been running through my head all week:
Trying to decide what to wear to work and goes with flat, open toe shoes? Man Down!
GetMeBodied dress with gladiator sandals? Man Down!
Sexy summer slip dresses and flip flops? Man Down!

This sprained toe is killing my fancy game! I am not anti-flats, but my style is built around my shoes, most of which are heels. This past couple of weeks have turned out to be the ultimate fancy challenge to Miss Fancy.

Good news is that my toe is slowly getting better. I can now wear these heels (they put little pressure on the 2nd to last toe, which is the problem child) with minimal pain. So I have to plan my outfits around these shoes.

It's a 22, I call her Peggy Sue
When she fits right down in my shoes




Outfits for the Week - June 26, 2011

Monday (work): Jacket: Blush Sutton club silk blazer, Dress: Black & white striped from Forever21, Shoes: Camilla Skovgaard black mules (not pictured)



Tuesday (work): Top: Zara orange silky 3/4 blouse, Skirt: Ann Taylor Taupe ponte skirt, Belt: Luggage - bought in a market in Rio De Janeiro, Shoes: Luggage YSL Tribute sandals



Wednesday (work): Jacket: Charter Ivory silk jacket, Dress: Sleeveless Steel blue dress from Forever21, Shoes: Camilla Skovgaard cream mules (not pictured). Also Navy blue skinny patent belt (not pictured)


Thursday (no work, just a drive to airport to pick up boyfriend, then lunch with my parents and then ~smirk~): Dress: Strapless Calvin Klein dress, Shoes: Louboutin Leopard pony hair espadrilles (not pictured)



That's as far as I got..Morale is low..man down... I have a loong weekend (6 days) to keep healing!

Keep it extra Fancy this week ladies (to make up for me) and Happy Independence Day for my American followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment