No luck finding a cord for my camera (to be honest, I keep forgetting to look when I am running the streets of Mexico City)...so I really won't be able to upload pictures until I get back to states.
I'm taking a detour to El Salvador on the way back, but will FINALLY be home by next weekend, so expect pictures soon....
In the meantime, here are descriptions of the some of the outfits I have thrown together.
1. Shirt - Boat neck 3/4 sleeve, Cream; Skirt - Patterned, Cream & Red; Pumps - Suede, Taupe; Belt- Wide, cream
2. Blouse - Tank silk, beige; Trousers - Cropped pleated, black; Cardigan – Colorful; Pumps - Suede, Black
3. Shirt - Silk, 3/4 sleeve tee, orange; Trousers - Cropped skinny, camel; Pumps - Suede, Taupe
4. Tank – Black; Pants - harem, Leopard; Sandals - CS wedge, black
5. Dress – Red; Sandals - CL Jean Paul, Camel
6. Dress - Flouncy, winter white; Cardigan – Colorful; Belt - Skinny Suede,Taupe; Pumps - Suede, Taupe
7. Shirt - Boat neck 3/4 sleeve, Navy; Skirt - Pencil, khaki; Sandals - CL Jean Paul, Camel; Belt- Wide, cream
8. Blouse - LS BD, white; Skirt - Full, deep pink; Sandals - CL Menorca, B&W gingham; Belt – Black
9. Tank - Shawl collar, Yellow & white; Skirt - Pencil, khaki; Sandals - CL Jean Paul, Camel;
10. Dress - Trenchcoat, tan; Pumps - CL Peeptoe patent, red
1. Dress - Deep v, leopard & black; Blazer - Black linen; Pumps - Suede, Black
2. Tank – Black; Skirt - Ponte, black & white striped; Black Blousy cardigan; Belt - Skinny patent, red
3. Dress - Yellow colorful; Sandals - CL Jean Paul, Camel; Blazer - Black linen