Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Dressing

Fall is officially here in NYC. As much as I like changing closets (its like a shopping spree without the expense), this time of year is a bit weird to balance the in-between look.

Here are my outfits for the week. Last week was a short week for me, so I gave you guys and my camera a break.

Full week ahead and hopefully, some fancy fashion!

Tell me which is your favorite!

Monday – Purple dress, black chunky bracelets, black patent Pigalles.


Tuesday – Black & White wrap dress, red patent belt, black patent heels





Wednesday – Maroon long sleeve t-shirt, brown tweed mini skirt, maroon tights, brown & white pumps


Thursday – Camel turtleneck, black pants w/ skinny camel belt, camel suede peep toes, wood necklace and chunky bracelets.


Friday – Rust dress, leopard peep toes, beige ethnic jewelry (two necklaces worn as one)


No comments:

Post a Comment